Guidelines and Rules
so here we have some rules and remarks. Please read this before you submit any confessions.
- We post all confessions but there are exceptions and those exceptions include any confessions that are homophobic, racist, sexist or just plain rude. If your confession isn’t being posted at all, this is probably the reason.
- All confessions over 400 characters will be posted as text confessions.
- Confessions with 6 different celebrities/tv shows/movies/… will be posted as text confessions.
- If your confession is not specific to anyone or anything, please submit a picture that fits the confession as well. If you don’t do that, its really hard for me to fit your needs. If you don’t want to submit a picture, please specify what kind of picture you want or just simply make your confession more specific. If not - your confession will not be posted and removed from the inbox. More info: here.
- We prefer text confessions. However, if you want to submit a photo as well, you can. Just make sure the photo is high quality and big enough to fit the confession. If the photo isn’t good enough, we will have to find another photo to fit the confession.
all confessions where the content of the confession is only two people/bands/shows/movies/… compared to one another with the < or the > signs are banned. An example would be: “Madonna > Lady Gaga”
However, if you have the decency to explain your comparison in the confession (for example: “Madonna > Lady Gaga. Madonna is more expierenced than Gaga.”) then it is not banned.
- All confessions must say “Confession” in front of it. If that isn’t in front of it, we can confuse it with a comment or a question. If you don’t follow this rule, the confession you submitted will be removed.
- Each confession has to be submitted separately. If you want to submit several confessions, submit them all separately. Otherwise, we will only make one or none at all.
You can always ask us questions in the askbox regarding these rules and guidelines.