I hate Ke$ha. I hate Nicki Minaj. I hate Katy Perry. I hate Rihanna. I hate Britney Spears. Seriously, I don’t get why these untalented pop singers get more attention than true musicians, like P!nk. They make empty music, use auto-tune and they do EVERYTHING they can just to be famous and make their music heard, just to cover up their lack of talent. Just look at Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry for example. They act like freaks just to get attention. P!nk writes her own songs, she hangs upside down and still sing LIVE, she has a strong voice, she speaks her mind, and most importantly: she sings her heart. Every line that she writes in songs are all about everything she’s been through. There’s substance. There’s feeling. There’s truth. There’s P!nk.
17 Notes/ Hide
- yocoaster likes this
- natasharomanovx likes this
- sensha3tional reblogged this from tha-htwnbelle and added:
- austintbh said: stupid
- juanpo-py likes this
- bradadamson said: Every single one of those artists have written their own songs, though.
- chrisshaw likes this
- prettybrowneyedcutie likes this
- vintage-tinkerbell likes this
- boner4jack likes this
- phinerliving reblogged this from thestanconfessions and added:
- tha-htwnbelle reblogged this from thestanconfessions
- agreatsetoflegs likes this
- thestanconfessions posted this