I just shake my head at people who think Chris isn’t forgiven by people because of his skin color or bring up other men who have done the same as if it justifies his actions. The simple fact of the matter is he treated it like it was a joke, less than what it actually was, and that it was the media out to get him. We’ve ALL read the report. He should have sought out professional help. Not going to interviews and blowing up, trashing rooms, anger issues, or his mention of a Grammy against ‘hate’.
16 Notes/ Hide
- sashaf-ierce reblogged this from thestanconfessions
- oneandonlyjessielou reblogged this from thestanconfessions
- oneandonlyjessielou likes this
- hetashounen likes this
- yomommasbestfriend reblogged this from emilehirschey
- emilehirschey reblogged this from thestanconfessions
- sex-forbreakfast likes this
- theunbreakableflower reblogged this from thestanconfessions
- for-a-body-in-the-garden reblogged this from thestanconfessions
- love-theunloved said: He did go get help. It’s not that easy to stay on track when people don’t give him a break.
- dontrunawaynow likes this
- fiberglass-frosting likes this
- smidorii likes this
- thestanconfessions posted this